Why Cheapest Isn't Always Best
When looking for the right cleaning company, you are going to be faced with many different options. Whether it is carpets, tile + grout, air ducts, or anything in between you are likely going to be faced with a wide array of prices, both high and low. Let's really dig deep into whether the least expensive company is really the best, or whether you should invest a little more up front for longer-lasting effects.
Is the cheapest quote the best?
Everybody loves a good bargain, right? You work incredibly hard for your money, so you want to ensure you are getting a good value. However, there are certain times when cutting corners and saving money does not always equal a good deal. Do you always eat at the cheapest restaurants? Buy the cheapest cars? Visit the cheapest mechanic?
When it comes to your carpets, think of your pets and kids who are walking, laying, crawling around on them everyday. Carpets and air ducts are a large investment, so the cost of maintaining and cleaning them should not be the primary decision you make when it comes to making your investment sustainable.
Many things need to be taken into consideration when it comes to looking at quotes, Then you have to wonder if the contractor you choose will be in business years down the road.
When you are comparing quotes, consider the following :
- Will the company, and more importantly the person in your home, be professional, capable, respectful, and knowledgeable?
- How many years have they been in business, and how much in field experience they have.
It is important to remember that anyone can take a class or purchase equipment. Make sure you are choosing someone who is knowledgeable and experienced in their craft.
- Is this business licensed and insured? What happens if they come in and mess up your walls, break furniture, ruin carpets, etc? Are you covered?
- Is their work well documented and high quality?
- Are they using new and updated techniques and equipment? Technology and equipment is always evolving and changing, ensure that you are paying for a service that isn't years behind the times.
- Are they using products that are 100% safe for your pets and family?
You will find that cheaper rates usually come with more risk.
What are you paying for with BluePrint Cleaning?
I am so glad you asked.
Running a sustainable company is so much more than the service we provide. It means that we work hard to maintain all of our equipment to the highest of standards. We have employees trained in all new techniques and methods. We are properly insured and licensed. We pay our employees a fair wage to ensure that they are providing a service that they can be proud of.
When you aren't charging proper rates, odds are you are cutting corners in one of these areas.
Why hire BluePrint Cleaning?
- We are a local, small business. Our owner, Sean, is a Sauk Valley native, with 19 years of local, in the field experience.
- We truly care about the service we are providing. We would never leave your home without putting in 100% effort, as if it were our own. You can rest assured that we did everything we needed to ensure that your job was completed in a thorough matter.
- We never settle for anything less than the best. We strive to always ensure that we are finding the best process, so that you get the deepest clean.
- We are highly rated and reviewed.
- All employees are background checked.
- We pay a living wage to all employees.
- We support our local communities through partnerships and sponsorships.